If you’re the type of health, fitness, and wellness professional who’s always looking for better results and greater transformations, then you’re probably itching to take your knowledge and expertise to the next level. It’s the only way to build and grow a successful and purposeful coaching practice that truly changes lives.
Yet when you look around at the training options available to learn and build on your skills, it’s a disjointed mess. It’s impossible to find a health and wellness program for established experts who want to take their practice to the next level that is actually comprehensive and holistic.
So what are you supposed to do if you want the ability to assess and optimize every aspect of people’s lives and guide them to their full potential?
Until now, most of us have done the best we can with the options available, taking bits and pieces of whatever works to address all aspects of health and wellness - mind, body, and spirit.
But even if piecing together trainings could work, many programs are lacking in-depth, research-based content, and are simply designed to attract people with little background in health and fitness, who really just want a couple letters to put behind their name for some credibility. Or they provide just enough training so you can help people get to a baseline of health, but don’t teach you what to do when the basics of diet and exercise don’t work.
Some lack clarity, practicality, and actionability. Others are dogmatic, following a one-size-fits-all mantra. And yet others are nothing more than anecdotal, based out of hype and anything but science.
What I realized was that none of the training options currently available are comprehensive enough if you want to help people optimize every aspect of their health and guide them to their full potential.
Nothing provides all the information you need to provide an individualized approach to whatever unique challenges your clients and patients are dealing with - whether that’s dialing in on their diet, optimizing sleep, balancing hormones, fixing their gut, strengthening their relationships, enhancing longevity, or helping them discover their soul purpose, fulfillment, joy and happiness.
For that, you need an all-encompassing training program designed specifically for health or fitness professionals who care about whole-human wellness - mind, body, and spirit.
Health and fitness professionals need clear, science-based, no-BS health information if they want to build a successful and purposeful coaching practice that truly changes lives.
So I set out to create a one-stop, comprehensive and RELIABLE resource for high achievers like you - someone who’s skilled and wants to go deeper, who realizes the importance of personalized health advice, and who wants a well-rounded education with the ability to assess and optimize all aspects of your clients' lives and guide them to their full potential.
KionU is that solution.
KionU is a comprehensive certification program for health or fitness professionals who care about whole-human wellness - mind, body, and spirit.
It provides every last shred of training and resources necessary for becoming an all-encompassing, holistic health and wellness coach. Through KionU, you’ll gain the ability to assess people’s individual health needs and optimize all aspects their lives. It covers everything you need to know to help and guide people to create lasting behavior change, achieve lifelong health, and truly realize their full potential.
KionU is a cutting-edge, science-based, no-BS program where you’ll learn how to combine ancient wisdom with modern science to help your clients and patients achieve a limitless life.
In KionU, you’ll dive into biochemistry, biomechanics and physiology. You’ll explore the depths of human behavior design and psychology. And you’ll learn about the importance and power of spirituality for living a long, fulfilling life.
Whether they’re just beginning their health and fitness journey, or want to achieve ambitious goals, you’ll be able to serve each person individually and empower them with whatever they need to reach their full potential.
That could mean optimizing their sleep, fixing gut issues, mending relationships, becoming a biohacker, completing a triathlon, finding their soul purpose, changing up their fitness routine, or shredding belly fat, to name just a few examples.
You’ll learn how to personalize each person’s diet and exercise routines, sleep schedules, and lifestyles based on their unique genetics, activity levels, and lab biomarkers. And you’ll be able to immediately apply this knowledge in a practical way that is highly individualistic, transformative, and sustainable for your clients and patients.
KionU is in a league of its own, and when you complete the program, you’ll become a Kion Certified Coach, a world-class expert on the forefront of redefining human performance through a combination of mental, physical, and spiritual optimization.
But that’s not all...
Once you know how the human body works and how to address health issues in a complete and holistic way, you’ll be primed to grow your practice.
That’s why inside KionU, you’ll also learn little-known business-building and income-enhancing strategies and secrets that aren’t taught in other certification programs. From marketing to growing an audience, you’ll learn everything you need to create massive success in your practice - no matter if you’re based online, brick-and-mortar or both.
Plus, as a Kion Certified Coach, you’ll be able to proudly display the Kion logo, have the ability to get clients from our personal Kion coaching funnel*, and you’ll get to interact and network with a wide group of professionals in the whole-human wellness space.
As you move through KionU, each week we’ll cover an important topic related to optimizing the mind, body, and spirit, or running and growing your business.
Here’s the weekly breakdown:
Introduction to Kion - July 25th
- The invisible life force that ties all living beings together and powers every vital function (but has been forgotten in modern day health and wellness)
- The story of Kion, our values, mission, what we do, and how it carries forward into the KionU certification program
Behavior Design: Part 1 - August 1st
- A proven formula for helping clients create lasting behavior change that is easy and sustainable
The Brain & How It Breaks - August 8th
- The three ways the brain can malfunction, exactly how it happens, and how to identify brain-related symptoms
- How to address and optimize neurotransmitter function, blood brain barrier integrity, and the HPA axis
Sleep: The Missing Link for Better Brains - August 15th
- Why sleep is so vital to health, what happens during sleep, how genes affect sleep cycles, and how to find the perfect duration and schedule for each individual
- Little-known hacks and tools for getting the best night of sleep, beating jet lag, and dealing with shift work
Nutrients and Lifestyle Strategies for Optimizing Brain Function - August 22nd
- The best foods and nutrients for the brain (including straightforward and practical dietary strategies for brain health), plus how to mix and match a blend of herbal, natural or synthetic nootropics to improve mood, memory, and mental performance - intelligently and safely
- Tools, tactics, and toys for fully upgrading the brain and using better living through science
Gut Health - August 29th
- Various ways the gut can become compromised, the signs of gut issues, and a systematic way to naturally address gut problems, eliminate digestive issues, and maximize nutrient absorption
- Everything you need to know about detoxification and how to enhance detox abilities naturally
Fitness & Training - September 5th
- Movements, exercises and workouts for muscle gain, strength, power, speed, balance, mobility and endurance (including an exact blueprint that includes the minimum amount of exercise required to look good naked and live a long time)
- Underground tactics for improving fitness and performance, without beating up your body
Recovery - September 12th
- Why overtraining happens, how to avoid it, and the importance of adequate recovery
- Every cutting-edge, science-proven effective recovery technique that exists - from those broadly accepted by modern medicine to those that are proven by trial in the trenches (plus how to quickly fix creaky joints, broken bones, and injuries)
Fat Loss - September 19th
- Why "eat less, move more" is a fat loss myth, and how fat gain is actually caused by a single, pervasive factor
- The most potent and practical fat loss strategies, as well as biohacks and fringe methods for shrinking your waistline without calorie restriction or punishing your body day after day
Hormones - September 26th
- A basic overview of various hormones and their roles in the body, how hormones can become imbalanced, the symptoms that arise, causes, and natural treatments for balancing hormones
- The best methods for testing hormones and how to interpret results
Immune System - October 3rd
- How the complex immune system works and the six different components that function together to fight off pathogens and sickness
- Exactly how to defy all odds of getting sick and create an unstoppable immune system using research-proven but little-known supplement, food, movement, and lifestyle strategies
Symmetry & Beauty - October 10th
- The principle of bilateral symmetry and the science behind the beauty-health connection (including the little-known importance of posture for symmetry, with easy, practical tips for improving posture and alignment)
- Other concepts for achieving “supermodel symmetry” including breathing, biomechanics, stretching, deep tissue work, skin health, and nutrition
Personalized Nutrition - October 17th
- Why one-size-fits-all diets can be dangerous, and the importance of personalized nutrition based on an individual's genetics, microbiome, activity levels, and lifestyle (plus the biomarkers and tests to help customize your clients’ diets such as blood, stool, and DNA testing)
- How to tweak nutrition advice for specific cases like extreme athletes, pre-menopausal women, vegans/vegetarians, children, and the elderly
Biology of Belief & Gratitude - October 24th
- The recent science that proves the ability of human beings to control gene activity and even rewrite their genes by focusing on their beliefs
- How to use emotions, thoughts and beliefs to affect your own health and body, and of those around you (this includes gratitude… what it is, why it’s important for whole body health, and several astonishing physiological and psychological benefits of a daily gratitude practice)
Environment & Lifestyle - October 31st
- Why your environment - light, air, water, & electricity - has more of an impact on your health than diet or exercise (as well as how to ensure each of these are fully optimized in one’s own controlled, personal environment)
- How to maximize protection against modern assailants to human biological, mental and spiritual function
Anti-Aging & Longevity - November 7th
- The common lifestyle characteristics that contribute to the astonishing longevity of centenarians that live in the world’s Blue Zones
- The latest anti-aging strategies - from supplements and foods to biohacks and fringe treatments - plus the 13 scientific theories of what creates premature aging and early onset of degenerative disease (including methods that combine ancient wisdom and modern science to combat these factors)
Relationships, Love & Sex - November 14th
- The plethora of scientific evidence that show relationships, community, and social engagement contribute significantly to health and longevity (and practical tips to strengthen relationships and build community)
- The health benefits of sex, ideal frequency, the best sexual supporting foods and supplements, exercises for good sex, ancient philosophies, and modern sexual “biohacks” for healthy sex
Week Break for Thanksgiving
- A one-week break around the Thanksgiving holiday
Sound, Frequencies, & Vibrations - November 28th
- How illness can be caused by imbalances in the flow of energy, or Ki, and the various methods to support proper flow and promote healing - known as energy medicine
- How sound, music, and vibrational frequencies can be used to repair damaged tissue and cells within the body or to elicit changes in emotion and brainwave patterns (including practical tips to implement energy and vibrational therapies in everyday life to support physical and spiritual health and achieve optimal brain states)
How to Create a Killer Coaching Business: Part 1 - December 5th
How to Create a Killer Coaching Business: Part 2 - December 12th
- Tips for enhancing productivity, creating habits, and implementing routines to get things done and manage a busy schedule (plus how to streamline and automate your business so you can focus on what you do best instead of wasting time on administrative work)
- Ways to enhance income and grow a business - online or brick and mortar - including marketing strategies and content creation tips for growing your audience
Behavior Design: Part 2 - December 19th
- Strategies for applying all the information learned throughout the course to real-life scenarios
Most importantly, inside KionU you’re going to learn:
- How to personalize diet and supplement regimens for any client or patient...
- How to motivate and create lasting behavior change in clients...
- What to do when a client doesn’t respond to the "basics"...
- A scalable, systematic approach to helping people that’s also highly personalized...
- In-the-trenches advice on building a massively successful health, fitness and wellness business, including marketing, growing an audience and beyond...
- Real-world, detailed case studies and applications, including quantification and testing of all health parameters that affect your clients and patients...
- Full, detailed instruction on performance, longevity, recovery, fat loss, digestion, brain, sleep, hormone optimization and more...
- The importance of spiritual growth, the health of the soul, happiness and purpose, rather than the relentless pursuit of a six-pack abs, a top WOD time or the finish line of a race...
- And much more!
But you’ll also get:
- In-depth, applicable content on dozens of mind, body, and spirit topics
- Hours worth of additional educational resources and downloadable guides
- Exclusive business-building tips on creating content, building an audience, growing income, and more
- Monthly masterminds with me and Brock Armstrong
- Access to a private KionU community group where you’ll be able to build an influential network of fellow Kion Coaches to help you expand your business
- Super-affiliate status for Kion products (higher commission than basic affiliate status)
- Use of the Kion logo to show off your exclusive expertise
- Ability to receive client referrals from our Kion coaching funnel*
- Everything else necessary to create a meaningful, successful business that truly changes lives, while still having ample time for friends, family, hobbies, and the ability to live a joyful, adventurous, fulfilling life - the Kion way
Special Lessons From Guest Experts Like BJ Fogg!
KionU is bringing in guest experts to teach certain lessons, and for the behavioral change elements of the course, we’re bringing in none other than my personal friend, Stanford researcher and industry expert BJ Fogg.
BJ is a world-renowned behavioral psychologist, author, and pretty much the go-to authority on understanding behavior design. So if you’ve ever struggled to motivate and create lasting behavior change in your clients and patients, you’re not going to want to miss the deep insights and lessons BJ has to share inside of KionU!
“Before I joined Ben’s course, I didn't fully understand about other lifestyle factors that contributed to health and performance. Now, I see the body and training as a system that needs to work together. WIthout this program, I might not have been as good of a coach as I am today.”
“Before taking Ben’s course, things were messy. I was lacking structure and systems. Whenever a new client wanted to work with me, it required a lot of manual work and stress. I had no clear direction in regards to what I wanted to achieve with my business and spent a lot of time fire-fighting, instead of business building. After this program, I’ve learned to systematize my business and my work days so that I can focus on my value add - coaching - and spend less time on admin and operations. Without Ben’s guidance, I would be super stressed, and I probably would have given up the online coaching dream. You are learning from someone who has been in the trenches, made the mistakes and spent a lot of time and money to get where he is. This course allows you to learn from all these experiences and effectively fast track your coaching business to get to where you want to be.”
“Ben's program got me excited because I could learn about everything he knows (well not everything but mostly). The biggest change I've experienced is the improvement in my overall health. Also, realizing just how much I didn't know before I enrolled in the program and how much more I have to learn. Without this program, I'd probably still be in a career that was not aligned with my life's mission and was not providing me with purpose. If you're thinking about signing up, just do it. Right now, don't wait.”
A comprehensive training like this...
...21-week, live program that teaches you everything you need to know in order to assess and serve patients and clients holistically on an individual level...
...based on two decades of in-the-trenches experience plus the latest cutting-edge science...
...is easily worth upwards of $20K or more.
Especially when you consider the business growth you’ll experience after you become a go-to expert in complete human health and wellness.
Some training and certification programs can cost as much as $750 for three days of training. But what can you possibly learn in such a short course that would help you serve your clients or your business? And can you imagine what 21 weeks of training would come out to at that price?
More modest trainings cost $10K or more, yet almost all of them are single-aspect focused - teaching you one piece of the whole-human puzzle. After a year of training, you’ll still be left with gaps in how to approach each realm of human optimization.
Nowhere can you find every piece of the puzzle plus the guidance and support to fit the pieces together in a systematic and reliable way.
Plus, other programs don’t give you the business training and insights you need to build your coaching empire. You’ll need both the health and wellness expertise and the business secrets in order to build a successful and purposeful coaching practice that truly changes lives. No medical school, business school, or other certification program provides everything in one place.
KionU is also the only program that provides you with the tools to build your professional network AND gives you access to a community of clients eager to achieve a limitless life through your coaching and support.
KionU Is Unlike Any Other Certification Available - At Any Price
The cost for KionU - 21 weeks of live training, certification, and all of the other benefits - is just $4997! Or you can choose the payment plan option with 6 installments of $997/month.
With everything included and the certification you’ll receive, you won’t find any other training of this high value for such a low price.
About the only other option is to forgo any new training at all, which isn’t really an option if you want to take your practice the next level, stay up to date on the latest research, and develop expertise in whole-human wellness.
I Realize That KionU Isn't Right for Everyone
Regardless of the value, it’s still a sizable commitment that shouldn’t be taken lightly. That’s because the curriculum is catered to and designed for health and fitness professionals who are already deeply committed to providing the most comprehensive and lasting change to their clients and patients.
It’s for skilled professionals who want to go deeper and become the go-to holistic professional when “nothing else is working.” And it’s for people who understand the importance and value of personalized health advice and guidance.
In other words...
KionU is for health and fitness professionals who are ready to quickly take their services AND their business to the next level.
What will I do in KionU?
As you move through KionU, you'll be working directly with me to gain your official Kion Coach Certification. That means in our weekly live classes, you'll get to learn everything I know about optimizing human wellbeing, and everything I know about building and growing a successful, holistic health coaching business. (Plus as a Certified Kion Coach, you'll have access to a ton of useful resources to make your growth and acceleration easier.)
Who is this program intended for?
If you’re reading this page right now, KionU is for you! It is designed and developed especially for professionals in the health and wellness industry. It’s not a beginners' training - it's at a much higher level.
It’s for people with an existing professional license or certification who want to go deeper in their practice, become more well-rounded if they’re already a specialist, believe in the importance of personalized health advice, and who want to redefine human performance as a combination of mental, physical, and spiritual optimization.
How much time and effort will this take?
KionU will run for 21 weeks, July 25th to December 19th, 2018. During that time you'll have a live online class with me each Wednesday at 12:15pm Pacific Time, for one hour. Plus you'll have some "homework" activities to do outside of the live sessions. You’ll also be given dozens of additional resources to learn more about each topic, if you so choose.
As for the effort required, I'm sure you already know by now that you get out what you put in - this program is no exception to that rule.
Will this work for me?
If you're a health and wellness professional who's always looking for the road to better results for your business and for your clients or patients, and you're willing to put in the work, then yes - this will absolutely work for you.
What's the cost?
The cost to enroll in KionU is $4997. (Or you can choose the payment plan option with 6 installments of $997/month.) There’s also a $497 annual renewal fee to maintain your status as a Kion Coach and continue to receive the perks of being a super-affiliate (higher commission on Kion products than basic affiliate status), using the Kion logo, being eligible to receive clients from our coaching funnel*, and more.
Do you offer a guarantee?
I want KionU to be a transformative experience for you, and you already know that participating in the program requires a time commitment. That said, I also understand that sometimes life throws us curveballs. So if you enroll but discover that you won’t be able to take action on the program, you can get a full refund before the course begins. Just contact me or my team by the first day of the program, July 25th, and I’ll provide a full refund minus an administrative fee of $500.
And if you complete 4 weeks of the program, including the homework and the quizzes, and for some reason you decide it’s not right for you, just let me or my team know by August 29th. I’ll provide a full refund on the program minus an administrative fee of $500.
What else do I need to know about this?
The deadline to enroll is June 26th and we’ll kick off the program on July 25th!
“I trained with Ben for over a year. In that time I learned and developed a lifetime of healthy behaviors. Short-term, Ben guided and motivated me to have the best Bloomsday performance thus far in my life! Long-term he helped me get off the weight roller coaster I have ridden since I had my children! You really have helped me make permanent changes. Thank you Ben!”
“Ben has made this 71 year old pass for a 50 year old.”
“Ben’s commitment to his clients is apparent. In the immediate, I have lost weight and fat, but more importantly gained a new perspective on my nutrition and training habits. The healthy choices I make when I eat out, and grocery shop, are now second nature. The entire shape of my body has changed. I especially love my “gravity defying” glutes! My friends and family are constantly commenting on my new body and positive attitude since starting my training with Ben. Thank you for pushing me past what I think is possible!”
“Ben Greenfield has turned my life around. I thought I was in good shape, I looked to Ben to help me get into better shape. Wow, was I wrong before. I am now in the best shape I have ever been in after 5 months of training. I have never been this strong in my life; at 39 years old I feel alive and like I can actually take on the world! His guidance and training is priceless. Ben Greenfield has made my dream a reality.”
Are you thinking about taking your health and wellness business to the next level?
With 21 weeks of live trainings on a wide range of mind, body, and spiritual topics, countless additional resources, business-building secrets, masterminds, a thriving community of health professionals, use of the Kion logo, and the complete holistic health and wellness foundation to truly change lives…
…KionU is truly is an all-encompassing resource to build a purposeful and successful coaching practice that truly changes lives.
This is the first time a comprehensive program like this has ever been offered, and students of this charter course will get my fullest and deepest attention to guarantee your success.
So if there was ever a time to invest in deeper training and expanding your skills, that time is now.
Don't wait until it's too late. Click the "Enroll in KionU" button below to join the program and set out on the path to become a leader in whole-human wellness.
*Referrals through Kion coaching funnel are not guaranteed
P.S. Do you believe in defining human performance as a combination of mental, physical, and spiritual optimization?
If so, then don’t miss this chance. Join KionU now and gain the skills to truly change lives.
I hope to see you on the inside!